Apply for HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0020
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 06, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $287,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovation and Early Learning Programs: Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program—Early-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.411C
Previous opportunity: U.S. Consulate Lagos Public Affairs Section (PAS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008823||Elevating Women Science and Technology Entrepreneurs and Women-Focused Startups in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Member Economies|
|SFOP0008824||Global Innovation through Science and Technology: Global, ASEAN, and Pacific Islands|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22FO F1||Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital and Orbital Flight Opportunities "TechFlights"|
|W81XWH 22 S JWMRP||DoD Joint Warfighter Medical, Military Medical Research and Development Award|
|SFOP0008842||Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Initiative in the Balkans|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 1948||Sedimentation and Paleo-flood Investigations Coastal and Estuarine Systems|
|W81XWH 22 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|22 583||NSF Convergence Accelerator Phases 1 and 2 for the 2022 Cohort - Tracks H, I, J|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP PCFA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Postdoctoral and Clinical Fellowship Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBDRP TDRA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Therapeutic/Diagnostic Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBDRP IDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 NFRP EIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 NFRP SIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 22 NFRP NIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 22 NFRP EHDA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.