Research Grants to Identify Effective Strategies for Opioid Overdose Prevention (RFA CE 19 002)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Grants to Identify Effective Strategies for Opioid Overdose Prevention" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.136.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 08, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $769,230.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY 2019 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2
Previous opportunity: Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Liberia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CE 19 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CE 19 006||Grants to Support New Investigators in Addressing Cross-Cutting Violence Prevention and Opioid Overdose Prevention|
|CDC RFA PS19 1905||Economic Modeling for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB|
|HRSA 19 053||Networks for Oral Health Integration within the Maternal and Child Health Safety Net|
|SM 19 012||National Center of Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions|
|SP 19 004||Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success|
|RFA CE 19 003||Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury|
|RFI 617 19 OHH||Local Service Delivery Activity|
|AFREO 19 GR 001 AF 121919||PEPFAR Small Grants Program Annual Program Statement|
|CDC RFA CE19 1905||Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|CDC RFA CE19 1904||Overdose Data to Action|
|TI 19 003||Building Communities of Recovery|
|CDC RFA IP19 1901||Immunization and Vaccines for Children|
|HRSA 19 074||Nurse Anesthetist Traineeship (NAT) Program|
|7200AA19RFA00006||One Health Workforce - Next Generation (OHW-NG)|
|CMS 2A2 20 001||Maternal Opioid Misuse (MOM) Model|
|CMS 2B2 20 001||Integrated Care for Kids (InCK)|
|HRSA 19 110||Service Area Competition-Additional Area (SAC-AA) — Pago Pago, American Samoa|
|CDC RFA EH19 1901||State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs|
|CDC RFA PS19 1908||Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates Released to the Community|
|72011519RFA00003||USAID/Kyrgyz Republic Tuberculosis (TB) Control Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CE 19 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: