Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Liberia (RFA GH 19 013)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Liberia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 04, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Research Grants to Identify Effective Strategies for Opioid Overdose Prevention
Previous opportunity: 2019 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA GH 19 013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DP 19 003||Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts|
|HRSA 19 061||Innovations in Care Coordination for Children and Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities Program|
|HRSA 19 092||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) – Veteran Nurses in Primary Care (VNPC) Training Program|
|HRSA 19 039||Enhancing Linkage of STI and HIV Surveillance Data in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP)|
|HRSA 19 096||Pediatric Mental Health Care Access Program|
|SM 19 008||Suicide Prevention Lifeline Crisis Center Follow-Up Expansion Grant Program|
|HRSA 19 051||Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program|
|HRSA 19 019||Licensure Portability Program|
|HRSA 19 080||New Access Points|
|HRSA 19 060||Transforming Health Care for Children and Youth with Epilepsy|
|CDC RFA GH19 1936||Strengthening Technical and Management Capacity of the Provincial Health Directorate of Gaza to Increase and Sustain Quality HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Gaza Province (Mozambique) under PEPFAR|
|RFA GH 19 001||Advancing Zoonotic Disease Detection through a One Health Approach in Ethiopia|
|CDC RFA GH19 1946||Partnering with the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease to Foster Sustainable and Effective Systems to Strengthen the Delivery of Quality Tuberculosis (TB) Services in Resource Limited Countries|
|HRSA 19 038||Strengthening Systems of Care for People Living with HIV and Opioid Use Disorder|
|SM 19 006||Garrett Lee Smith State/Tribal Youth Suicide Prevention and Early Intervention Grant Program|
|HIV PREVENTION CENTRALAMERICA||HIV Prevention for Key Populations Project|
|SP 19 003||Sober Truth on Preventing Underage Drinking Act Grants|
|HRSA 19 059||Innovations in Access to Care for Children and Youth with Epilepsy|
|CDC RFA GH19 1954||Global Noncommunicable Disease Prevention and Health Promotion|
|HRSA 19 024||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA GH 19 013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: