Reducing Disparities in Vaccination Coverage by Poverty Status Among Young Children: An Assessment of Parental Experience, Barriers, and Challenges with Accessing Quality Vaccination Services (RFA IP 18 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reducing Disparities in Vaccination Coverage by Poverty Status Among Young Children: An Assessment of Parental Experience, Barriers, and Challenges with Accessing Quality Vaccination Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.185.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs PHTBI Applied Behavior Analysis Clinical Study Award
Previous opportunity: Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Implementation Research and Evaluation Grants (Phase II/Cohort 1)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA IP 18 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 017||Regional Public Health Training Centers (PHTC) Program|
|HRSA 18 035||Rapid Response Rural Data Analysis and Issue Specific Rural Research Studies|
|HRSA 18 065||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers|
|HRSA 18 095||Increasing Organ Donation Awareness|
|HRSA 18 083||Children’s Safety Network Program|
|TI 18 002||Family Treatment Drug Court|
|TI 18 020||Opioid State Targeted Response (STR) Supplement (Short Title: STR Supplement)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1850||Evaluation of Human Resources for Health in the Republic of Rwanda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA GM 18 001||Regional Technology Transfer Accelerator Hubs for IDeA States (STTR) (UT2 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1852||Partnering with Hanoi Medical University to Expand the Capacity to Implement Program and Operational Evaluation and Health System Strengthening in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH15 16030301SUPP17||Strengthening Clinical and Laboratory Services at National Referral Level to Improve HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment in the Republic of Zambia, through the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH13 13500301SUPP17||Technical Assistance to Accelerate the Elimination of Mother to Child Transmission (EMTCT) of HIV and Improve HIV-Free Child Survival in the Republic of Zambia under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH18 1819||Building Systems and Capacity within the Cambodian Ministry of Health to Achieve Virtual Elimination of HIV in Cambodia through Support to the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Dermatology, and STDS (NCHADS) under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH18 1822||Strengthening Capacity through Improved Management and Coordination of Laboratory, Surveillance, Epidemiology, Validation, and Training in Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1808||Strengthening Capacity for Laboratory Systems, Strategic Information, and Technical Leadership in Public Health for the National HIV/AIDS Response in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relie|
|CDC RFA GH18 1806||Strengthening Local Ownership for the Sustainable Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services by Amhara Region Health Bureau of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1810||Strengthening Local Ownership for the Sustainable Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services by Tigray Regional Health Bureau of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under the President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1816||Center of Excellence for Comprehensive Integrated HIV Care and Treatment Services in Lilongwe, Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|PAR 17 305||Limited Competition: Brain Tissue Resource Center for Alcohol Research (R28)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1847||Strengthen Brazil's Response to HIV and Other Infectious Diseases through Prevention, Treatment, Care, Laboratory, Strategic Information, and Epidemiology and Surveillance Activities under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEP|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA IP 18 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: