Apply for RFA FD 20 033
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Drug Development Science Support (U01) Clinical Trials Optional" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 08, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: 2020/2021 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program
Previous opportunity: Acer Access and Development Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 20 033
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 20 033) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 20 032||CBER FY20 FOA for AAV vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (R01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 009||Renewal - Federal and University Partnership to Improve the Safety of Seafood from the Gulf of Mexico (U19) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 006||Renewal - Cooperative Agreement to Support Shellfish Assistance Project (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 010||Renewal - Research, Education, and Outreach on Botanical Natural Products (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 011||Renewal - Strengthen and Promote the Role of Local Health Departments in Retail Food Safety Regulation (U50 Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 023||National Food and Nutrient Analysis Program (U01) Clinical Trial Not Applicable|
|RFA FD 21 028||Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) by State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) Retail Food Regulatory Agencies (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 024||Training Alliance to Enhance Produce Safety and FDA Food Safety Modernization Act Compliance (U2F) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|PAR 21 179||Minor Use Minor Species Development of Drugs (R01)|
|RFA FD 21 029||Alliance to Support Integrated Public Health System Activities (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|PAR 21 174||The FDA's Cooperative Agreement Program for States and Territories to Implement a National Produce Safety Program (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 002||Data Standards for Tobacco Research and Scientific Review Program (U24) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 033||Enhancing Innovations in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for Vaccines against Influenza and Emerging Infectious Diseases (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 030||Strategies that Support Global Food Safety (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 034||AAV Vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 031||Collaboration in Regulatory Systems Strengthening and Standardization Activities to Increase Global Access to Safe and Effective Biological Products (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 032||Integrated Pathogen Reduction Technologies for whole blood and blood components for transfusion (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|FOR FD 20 001||An evidence-based clinical practice guideline for dental pain (surgical and non-surgical)|
|FOR FD 20 006||NARMS Cooperative Agreement Program to Strengthen Antibiotic Resistance Surveillance in Retail Food Specimens (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|FOR FD 20 018||Implementation of the National Evaluation System for Health Technology (NEST) Coordinating Center (CC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 20 033", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.