Apply for F17AS00228
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "UMR Watershed Asian Carps Early Detection and Rapid Assessment Surveillance Program: Collaborative Zooplankton Community Dynamics Graduate Research Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2017 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse under justification 505DM 2.14B.4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,998.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Assessment of Threatened Cave Bat Populations at Cumberland Gap NHP
Previous opportunity: Service Area Competition - Additional Area (SAC-AA) - Henderson, Nevada
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00228
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00228) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00239||Climate Change Research Support|
|F17AS00270||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005292||FY18 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|F17AS00294||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NOAA OAR OER 2018 2005296||Ocean Exploration FY 2018 Funding Opportunity|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005311||FY18 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|F17AS00293||GLRI State Projects from 2017 Asian Carp Action Plan|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2018 2005309||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2018|
|NPS NOIP17AC01063||Assess Vulnerability of Park Ecosystems to Climate Change- APIS|
|NPS NOIP17AC01030||Bison Partnership: Genetic Conservation Initiative- WICA|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2018 2005332||FY18 Saltonstall Kennedy Competition|
|F17AS00331||Topeka Shiner Recovery in SW Minnesota - Phase II|
|F17AS00374||Chukchi Sea Polar Bear Harvest Risk Assessment|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2018 2005335||FY18 Marine Debris Removal|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005331||Fiscal Year 2018 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay-Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005326||FY 2018 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|G18AS00002||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - Denver Acquisition Branch|
|G18AS00001||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - National Grants Branch|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005319||FY18-19 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|G18AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2018|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00228", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.