Apply for DOT OST 2019 0071
- The Department of Transportation, 69A345 Office of the Under Secretary for Policy in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Community Air Service Development Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.930.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2019 Applications of no more than 20 one-sided pages each (excluding the completed Application for Federal Domestic Assistance (SF424), Summary Information schedule, and any letters from the community or an air carrier showing support for the application), including all required information, must be submitted to www.grants.gov no later than 400 PM EDT on Monday, July 15, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: DoD Gulf War Illness, Idea Award
Previous opportunity: English Language Teachers’ Forum
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOT OST 2019 0071
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOT OST 2019 0071) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR AMT 19 007||FY 2019 Supplemental Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement|
|FTA 2019 004 TPM TRTR||Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FR RLD 19 001||FY2019 Southeast Corridor Rail Commission|
|FTA 2019 003 TPM||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|A19AC00027||Reconstruct 7 Brdges in Kay County, OK|
|NPS 19 NERO 0036||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|693JK319NF0010||Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants|
|FM MCG 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|FTA 2019 011 RSUTAT||Rural and Small Urban Transit Applied Technology Technical Assistance Center|
|FTA 2019 005 TPM NRTAP||National Rural Transit Assistance Program|
|693JJ319NF00004||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives|
|693JJ919R000078||Pain Management Evidence-Based Guideline|
|NPS 19 NERO 0118||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
|FR CRS 19 001||FY 2019 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI)|
|FR SEC 19 001||FY19 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|VA HRTG 2019||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|FR CRS 19 002||Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|FTA 2019 010 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|FR SAN 19 001||FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOT OST 2019 0071", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.