Apply for DE FOA 0002534
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the opportunity zone benefits, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information (RFI): Enabling eLEctrical Conductor Technologies for Resistance ReductiON (ELECTRRON)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2021 Responses to this RFI should be submitted in PDF format to the email address ARPA-E-RFI@hq.doe.gov by 500 p.m. Eastern Time on July 31, 2021. For further instruction, please review the RFI in its entirety at https://arpa-e-foa.energy.gov..
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Opportunity Zone Benefits, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: GERMINATION: Germination of Research Questions for Addressing Critical Societal Challenges
Previous opportunity: U.S. Anticorruption Innovation Lab
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002534
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002534", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.