Apply for RDBCP REAP EA REDA 2022
- The Department of Agriculture, Rural Business-Cooperative Service in the education, energy, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "REAP Energy Audit and Renewable Energy Development Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.868.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Energy, Environment
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Program (HEP): Transitioning Gang-Involved Youth to Higher Education Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.116Y
Previous opportunity: Teacher Excellence Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDBCP REAP EA REDA 2022
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP REAP EA REDA 2022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.