Apply for RFA RM 17 030
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Novel and Innovative Tools to Facilitate Identification, Tracking, Manipulation, and Analysis of Glycans and their Functions (U01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 27, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $320,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Resource Based Geospatial and Enterprise GIS Support to the Northeast Region of the National Park Service
Previous opportunity: Restore Golden-winged Warbler Habitat (FY2017)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA RM 17 030
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 17 030) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA RM 17 029||Innovative Adaptations to Simplify Existing Technologies for Manipulation and Analysis of Glycans (U01)|
|RFA 492 17 00002||TB Innovations and Health Systems Strengthening|
|HRSA 18 077||Strengthen the Evidence for Maternal and Child Health Programs|
|HRSA 18 025||Service Area Competition|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2017 02||Rwanda: Prevention of Malnutrition in Huye District|
|CDC RFA GH16 172104CONT18||Polio Eradication and Emergency Response in Priority Countries, Center for Global Health Immunization Division|
|CDC RFA GH18 1813||Conduct National Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) in Nigeria under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HHS 2017 IHS BH2I 0001||Behavioral Health Integration Initiative|
|HHS 2017 IHS PARD 0001||Preventing Alcohol-Related Deaths through Social Detoxification|
|HHS 2017 IHS EPI 0001||Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities - Competing Supplement|
|CDC RFA GH18 1805||Supporting HIV-Related Laboratory Networks and Partnerships to Facilitate Laboratory Strengthening and Management Activities for Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1835||Supporting the Provision of Comprehensive HIV Testing, Treatment, Care, and Support Services in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|BAA ZIMBABWE 2017||The USAID/Zimbabwe Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Zimbabwe’s Development Challenges|
|RFA 663 17 000004||USAID Comprehensive HIV Services for Key and Priority Populations|
|RFA 442 17 000005||USAID/Cambodia - Enhancing Quality of Healthcare|
|HHS 2018 IHS ZCI 0001||Zero Suicide Initiative|
|RFA HL 18 006||NHLBI Research Career Development Program in HIV-Related Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Research (K12)|
|HRSA 18 066||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS15 150403CONT18||Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities (NCHHSTP)|
|NFO SOL 613 17 000010||Integrated Maternal Neonatal Child Health and Family Planning (MNCH/FP) Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 17 030", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.