Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program (P18AS00084)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.916.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2018 Applications must have been reviewed and cleared by NPS for final submission for award processing..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FHWA 2018 Exploratory Advanced Research Broad Agency Announcement
Previous opportunity: Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00084) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00153||Land and Water Conservation Fund Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Program|
|P18AS00286||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
|P19AS00008||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
|P19AS00231||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00084", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: