Apply for F18AS00253
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Invasive Species" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.652.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to University of Colorado Boulder
Previous opportunity: GLNF CESU: Identify Vernal Pools in Great Lakes National Pakrs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00253
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00253) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH18ZTT001N EM1||ROSBio Appendix A: Orion Exploration Mission-1 Research Pathfinder for Beyond Low Earth Orbit Space Biology Investigations|
|G18AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|F18AS00263||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F18AS00265||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation|
|693JJ318NF00008||Core Program Services for a Highway Research, Development, and Technology Program|
|DE FOA 0001952||Support Grants for Participation in ARPA-E Grid Optimization (GO) Competition Challenge 1|
|G18AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|F18AS00267||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|W81XWH 18 VRP IIRA||DoD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 VRP FTTSA||DoD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|18 574||NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|HU0001 19 TSNRP 0002||TriService Nursing Research Program "Open Call"|
|BOR GP 18 N001||Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections|
|USGS 18 FAC 0216||NOTICE OF INTENT: USGS stream-supergage surveillance networks for disease and invasive organisms|
|F18AS00278||Wildlife Conservation and Restoration|
|N62645 PA 18 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Operational and Undersea Medical Issues of Military Importance|
|G18AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00253", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.