Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Family Treatment Drug Courts (TI 19 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Family Treatment Drug Courts" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 04, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $425,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2019 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The Cities of Hot Springs, Pearcy, Hot Springs Village, and Mountain Pine within Garland County, Arkansas
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TI 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DP19 1901||Prevention and Control of Chronic Disease and Associated Risk Factors in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico|
|PA FPH 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants|
|HRSA 19 008||Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program|
|AID 663 RFI 19 00001||USAID/Ethiopia: Health Workforce Improvement Program|
|HRSA 19 050||Supporting Healthy Start Performance Project|
|RFA PS 19 001||The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to Care, and Prevention Services with HIV Point-of-Care Nucleic Acid Tests (NATs)|
|RFA PS 19 003||Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum|
|HRSA 19 007||Geriatrics Academic Career Award Program|
|HRSA 19 023||Rural Veterans Health Access Program|
|HRSA 19 058||Leadership in Family and Professional Partnerships|
|DOS APSGP FY19 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018-2019|
|DOS UGA SMGCG FY18||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
|HRSA 19 081||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Planning|
|HRSA 19 047||Reimbursement of Travel and Subsistence Expenses toward Living Organ Donation|
|72052019RFA00001||Improved Health and Nutrition Activity|
|HRSA 19 022||Rural Health Innovation and Transformation Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 19 040||Capacity Building in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to Support Innovative Program Model Replication|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA CSSG 0311||2019 Empowering Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs Financed by the Prevention and Public Health Fund|
|HRSA 19 086||Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Program|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA FPSG 0312||2019 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TI 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: