Apply for FR 6500 N 79
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Eviction Protection Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.537.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2021 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Inglés.Yes! - English Language Scholarships in Ciudadela Andrés Ibañez, Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Previous opportunity: GERMINATION: Germination of Research Questions for Addressing Critical Societal Challenges
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6500 N 79
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6500 N 79) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6500 N 04||2021 Family Self-Sufficiency – Renewal NOFO|
|FR 6500 N 44||Healthy Homes Production Grant Program|
|FR 6500 N 25||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Continuum of Care Competition and Noncompetitive Award of Youth Homeless Demonstration Program Renewal and Replacement Grants|
|VA GPD CG FY2022||GPD Capital Grant|
|FR 6500 N 33||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2021 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program|
|FR 6500 N 30||FY21 NOFO Housing Counseling Training Grant Program|
|FR 6500 N 34||FY 2021 Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6500 N 79", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.