Building and Sustaining Effective Community Anti-drug Coalitions (INL18CA0005 INLPCGLOBAL 11282017)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building and Sustaining Effective Community Anti-drug Coalitions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.704.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 29, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Community Volunteer Ambassador Program at VICK
Previous opportunity: Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs PHTBI Applied Behavior Analysis Clinical Study Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL18CA0005 INLPCGLOBAL 11282017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|95332418N0004||Data for Youth Services Collaborative Project in Côte d’Ivoire, DCLI|
|SFOP0003401||FY18 Supporting Civil Society in Montenegro|
|SFOP0003415||FY18 DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Ukraine|
|SFOP0003610||FY18 DRL Supporting Objective Media in Hungary|
|72016918RFA00004||Local Engagement and Asset Development Activity|
|72029418RFA00001||Positive Youth Engagement|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 024 060096||FY18 DRL Empowering Youth in India|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 026||FY18 DRL Supporting Human Rights Defenders in Tajikistan|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 032||FY18 DRL Supporting Objective Media in Hungary|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 033||FY18 DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Ukraine|
|FR 6100 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|CDFI 2018 FATA||Fiscal Year 2018 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2018 NACA||Fiscal Year 2018 NACA Program|
|720 522 18 RFA 00003||Improving Tertiary Violence Prevention|
|7200AA18APS00002||Cooperative Development Program|
|DOS ABJ FY18 01||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2018|
|PRE SOLICITATION||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|72066418RFA00002||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|SFOP0004199||Supporting Civil Society and Media in Ukraine|
|2018001||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (SSH)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL18CA0005 INLPCGLOBAL 11282017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: