Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0116
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BOST 245901 - Cyclic Maintenance of Old North Church Windows" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Shawnee County, Kansas
Previous opportunity: Tumacácori SCA Resources Intern
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0116
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0116) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00551||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0121||Implementing Research Learning Center Education Programs|
|P19AS00559||CESU Rare Plant Assessments and Vegetation Monitoring for the Cumberland Piedmont Network|
|P19AS00564||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA- Modification 1|
|NPS 19 NERO 0124||Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration,Interp, Operations, & Maint|
|P19AS00569||Every 4th Grade Student to a National Park|
|P19AS00571||Sea Grant Fellowship|
|P19AS00573||South Carolina National Heritage Area - Modification 9|
|P19AS00575||Park Cultural Landscapes Program Multiple Media Intern|
|P19AS00579||CANE RIVER NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA- Modification 3|
|SMY 300 FY19 CVE CONTENT CREATION||Content creation to build local capacity in addressing violent extremism and promoting positive decision making among Malaysian youth|
|P19AS00590||Training for Public Agency Communicators and Partners|
|P19AS00594||K-12 Students' Stories and Perspectives Curriculum Development|
|P19AS00595||Anza Expedition Education Programs|
|G20AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|FR OLS 19 001||FY19 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|P19AS00607||Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Park|
|N00174190001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19|
|DOS PTA 202001||2020 South Africa Community College Initiative Program Logistics|
|F20AS00012||R1 - Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program - State Fish & Wildlife agencies only|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0116", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.