BLM-(WO), Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Support (L17AS00038)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-(WO), Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 19, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Service Area Competition - Additional Area (SAC-AA) - Henderson, Nevada
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Federal TRIO Programs: Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement (McNair) Program CFDA Number 84.217A
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00038) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIPAIS1700280||PAIS 2017 STSR SCA INTERN|
|P17AS00129||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|USGS 17 FA 0078||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00132||Assessing the factors affecting the condition of vegetation in eastern NPS Parks|
|P17AS00138||Repair Zion Plateau Trails|
|P17AS00139||NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Northern Rio Grande National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P17AS00141||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|NPS NOI HOSB P17AAC00302||Eradication of Invasive Plant Species|
|USGS 17 FA 0106||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00045||BLM Idaho Native Seed Collection and Plant Materials Production|
|L17AS00046||BLM-(MT), Pompeys Pillar Visitor Services|
|L17AS00048||BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16|
|F17AS00174||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|W912EF 2 RFP 0002||Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
|P17AS00148||Resource Preservation at the Verde Valley National Monuments|
|W912EF 17 2 RFP 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek and Tr- Rivers|
|W912EF 17 2 RFP 0002||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
|L17AS00050||BLM-Utah, SGFO Partnership to Support Stewardship of the Red Cliffs and Beaver Dam Wash National Conservation Areas, Washington County, Utah|
|L17AS00042||BLM CA 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on California Public Lands|
|USGS FA 17 0122||Notice of Intent - Geological Surveys to Refine Linkages Between Coastal System Geology and Coastal Resilience|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00038", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: