18.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 23 (SFOP0004287)
- The Department of State, PM Weapons Removal and Abatement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "18.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 23" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,608,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Foster Debate or Model UN Training and Competitions at Universities throughout Afghanistan
Previous opportunity: TANF Policy Academy for Innovative Employment Strategies- Career Pathways
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0004287) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0004282||18.PM18.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 20WRA.Afghanistan.Project 20|
|P18AS00109||Yosemite National Park Front and Back Country Trail Rehabilitation Work - Greenwood Crew|
|DOS DAR ES SALAAM FY18||Annual Program Statement for Public Diplomacy (APS)|
|BOOKS2018||Ukraine: U.S. Embassy Book Translation Program|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 005 SCA 04032018||Encouraging Women’s Participation in Media|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 004 SCA 04022018||Foster Performing Arts in Schools|
|USGS 18 FA 0038||Long-Term Monitoring of Sediment in the Colorado River within Grand Canyon National Park|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 002||Small Grants for Media Development|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 006 SCA 04042018||Foster Debate or Model UN Training and Competitions at Universities throughout Afghanistan|
|HU0001 18 USU 0001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program|
|SFOP0004309||Mothers Against Terrorist Radicalization|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 007 SCA 04052018||Undergraduate Scholarships Outside Afghanistan for Afghan Students|
|FOA VETS 18 01||Homeless Veterans’ Reintegration Program (HVRP), Incarcerated Veterans Transition Program (IVTP), and the Homeless Female Veterans’ and Homeless Veterans’ with Families Program (HFVVWF) (referred to collectively as HVRP)|
|BH200 17 GR 200 WHA||Strengthening Civil Society and Civil Servant Capacity through Partnership|
|SFOP0004322||EXBS Program Logistics Support|
|SFOP0004328||Strategic Trade Control Implementing Regulations in Kenya and Morocco|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 008 SCA 04092018||U.S.-China Afghan Diplomat Training Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0004287", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: